Design Build Remodeling
Our Design/Build Process
- An estimate is scheduled to the discuss the project. A preliminary estimate is provided and an initial budget is decided upon.
- A contract is signed for preliminary drawings and layouts, along with possible product selections.
- Budget is established and a final estimate and project timeline is provided. A construction contract is signed.
- Construction documents are produced and reviewed by the owner and contractor for accuracy.
- Plans and permits are acquired and the construction process can start.
- Meetings are arranged as needed to ensure project budget, time line and clients’ vision is being met.
Project proceeds to completion. Clients are happy and contractor has another satisfied customer.
If you are looking for a remodeling company in the Washington D.C. area please call us today at:
202-569-8720 in Washington DC
301-370-4778 in Maryland
or complete our online form.